Camera Bags on Flickr.
Gear that goes inside: 5Dmiii 70D 24Lii 50L 85Lii 200Lii 580exii
Large to Small:
6. Burton 28L. Large Backpack for carrying all of my gear, plus laptop, tripod, and a ton of stuff. I use it with it’s camera gear insert, to carry all of my stuff. Or I remove the insert, and carry a camera bag in this bag, along with a ton of other gear. Then use the camera bag at the destination.
5. Lowepro Sport 200 AW. Small Camera Backpack for biking and hiking, includes a water bladder!
4. Timbuk2 Informant Medium, long skinny bag. It has a tripod holder, fits all my gear, plus flash, minus one body. Or fits two bodies, each with a lens, and maybe flash, I need to check that.
3. Thinktank Retrospective10, fits all of my gear, plus flash, minus one body. Or fits two bodies, each with a lens, plus a flash. Not in love with the dimensions or style (too boxy) but wow, for this size, it FITS THE HOUSE!
2. Domke J-803 is an awesome bag, it’s similar but unique to the f-803. it has more secret pockets (great for travel) and has a different material, which I LOVE. this bag holds one body, two of my three smaller primes, and flash (using it with a timbuk2 insert) room for accessories and personal items. Holds a kit and personal items, it’s my most used bag. It’s wonderful.
1. Domke F-5XB - the smallest bag. It fits one body and one lens or one body and 24 or 50 plus flash (tight). Not much room for any accessories or personal items, aside from a few memory cards and a battery. Discreet, bar/restaurant/concert/pro sporting event when I can only bring one body/one lens.